Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lemon Blueberry Muffins

Tai's been taking muffins to work for his breakfasts. I've been going the easy route and buying his muffins. I keep meaning to make them every weekend but there's never been enough time. Since I had an extra day this weekend, I decided to make his muffins this week. Which muffins to make was easy. Tai loves lemon so I looked for a lemon blueberry muffin. I saw a lot of recipes that called for milk which I didn't have. I decided to look for dairy free muffins which would be better for Tai anyway. I found these vegan muffins which did the trick.
The strudel topping was delicious. I will be making these again.

2 comments:

  1. yum!! i am stealing this recipe! lemon is one of my favorite sweets flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Those look so delicious. He better guard them at work!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.