Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn Meme

I spotted this meme on Lit and Life and thought it would be fun.

What is your favorite thing about autumn? The cool, crisp days. The changing of the weather. I wish our leaves changed more dramatically like in the above picture. 

What book reminds you of school? No specific book reminds me of school. But autumn does make me feel like starting school.


What is one of your favorite autumn-related book covers?


The cover looks very fallish and a little spooky.

What is your favorite horror or Halloween story? It's a tie between Misery by Stephen King and The Lottery by Shirley Jackson.

What are some of your favorite horror films? I'm a big wuss when it comes to horror movies. But I loved Cabin In The Woods. 

What is a book release you're looking forward to this autumn? Allegiant by Veronica Roth


What is a film release you're looking forward to this autumn? Thor and Catching Fire.

What are three books you want to read this autumn? Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman, and What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty

1 comment:

  1. That fall photograph is so beautiful! Thanks for the horror movie idea, I watch exactly one scary movie a year because I'm a big wuss and I needed a rec for this year!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.