Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

My loot pile is out of control. First I had the opportunity to browse the stacks at two libraries. And second I'm getting ready for the Readathon on Oct 12.

I liked The Passage but I wasn't anxious to read The Twelve. But I saw on the shelf and decided to grab it. 
I've been wanting to read What Alice Forgot since forever now. 
I read Leviathan earlier this year. Since I found the next in the series on the shelf I decided to grab it.
I spotted this one on a display of foodie related books. It looked funny. 
I'm getting closer to finishing the Sisterhood series!
It's been a long time since I've read a Jennifer Crusie book. But I remembered enjoying the others so I picked this one up too. 
I've heard excellent things about The Arrival. I'm looking forward to reading it.
I can't believe I haven't read this one yet.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. The Color Purple is intense. I heard Alice Walker speak once and she said she was surprised it was categorized as fiction because she thought it was a religious piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been waiting ages for the library to get Leviathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Twelve was interesting, in some ways I liked it more than The Passage, and in some ways not as much. Looking forward to the next book though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved The Arrival and the Sisterhood series. Do I want to read The Passage?

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.