Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

The Mists of Avalon has been on my tbr list forever. Hopefully I'll get to it. 
My library puts out these bookmarks featuring different genres or book topics. Almost Like Being In Love was on the LGBTQ one.
Another one off my Fill In The Gaps list. I didn't realize it was so short. Perhaps I'll read it during the Readathon.


What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the Mists of Avalon when I read it a looong time ago. I hope you get to it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.