Monday, October 14, 2013

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

Ever since I read The Raven Boys, I've been anxiously awaiting the day The Dream Thieves would arrive in my hands. I did not wait in vain. The Dream Thieves fulfilled my expectations and then some.
The Dream Thieves picks up where The Raven Boys left off. I was very excited that The Dream Thieves would feature more Ronan. I love Gansey but Ronan is mysterious and got that whole bad boy vibe. I really enjoyed learning more of his back story.
Stiefvater took her time with The Dream Thieves. It was a much slower book than The Raven Boys. But it was so worth it. I enjoyed every detail Stiefvater gave me. While I love The Raven Boys, The Dream Thieves was written better. Plus the end of The Dream Thieves was worth every extra minute.
Overall, I'm in love with this series. Sigh. I have to wait til next year for next book to come out. *pouts*
Others who shared their thoughts on The Dream Thieves: Nerdy Book Club, Wrapped Up In Books, Love, Literature, Art, and Reason, Bookshelf Bombshells, and Midnight Book Girl.

1 comment:

  1. It's so rare that the second book is better than the first! I'm glad it's the case with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.