Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gearing Up For The Readathon

On Saturday, April 27th I'll be participating in the Readathon. This is my sixth readathon. I adore the readathon. First, setting aside time to read is one of my favorite things. I love that hundreds of people are doing the exact same thing. It's a great way to fill up your to be read list and meet people from all over the world. It's so hard to just read since chatting with folks is so much fun. I'll probably be on twitter and posting updates on here periodically.
I won't have a pile of books this year. Just one book:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I'm trying to read other books right now so I can either start Outlander the morning of the Readathon or the night before. I doubt I'll finish it that day but I should make  sufficient progress.
Are you joining the Readathon? If not consider it. Even if you can't read all day, join in the fun on twitter and with the other bloggers. Head over to Dewey's Readathon to learn more.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! You picked a great book to read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You're reading a favorite book of mine!! I'm hoping to participate this year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOO. BEST BOOKKKKK!!! :) :) :) It sounds like an awesome thing to participate in.. *wants to join*

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.