Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Library Loot



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


A bunch of holds came in this week. Yay!
Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell recently reviewed the third in the series. I thought it sounded good so decided to give it a go.
Another one I learned about from Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell. She recently reviewed the third in the series.
Sarah Jio wrote it, I need to read it.
Another cookbook to help me in my endeavor to eat locally and seasonally.
I decided it was time to start the Outlander series. Can you believe I've never read it before?

What did you get this week? 

6 comments:

  1. Outlander!!! I love that series and hope you do too. Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, my books there ;) Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loot - you'll love Outlander . Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous that this will be your first time reading Outlander. I adored that book and still do!!!! Great reads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow The Summoner has such a great cover. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Savindi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Outlander yet either! I know I'd love it, just haven't read it yet. I do have a copy, since I found it with my mom's books, so at least I already have it for when I start reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.