Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. 

Today's Topic: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character 

Marcus Flutie- Jessica Darling
Swoon! First, I adore the name Marcus. Second the way he woos Jessica. Double swoon!
Jacob Black-Twilight
I do love me some werewolf.
A 5000 year musician who writes music for the woman he loves. Swoon!
I have a soft spot for bad boys. And Jack Dandy is bad. 
Meow! Tybalt is dangerously adorable. I've been a fan of his character his the first October Daye book.
A smart boy who's also a snappy dresser? I seriously loved Cricket (yes more than Etienne).
I loved how Nat challenge Kit and never backed down. He supported Kit even when the whole town was against her.
Tai jokes that Peeta is my book boyfriend. I'm very much Team Peeta.
Wade Watts-Ready Player One
I have a small crush on Wade Watts. I imagine we'd spend hours talking about video games and the 80's.
James-Ballad
Another musician. An adorable one that writes music on his arms. Ok, Maggie Stiefvater. Stop writing other books and write the third Book of Faerie book already.

What characters do you have crushes on?

1 comment:

  1. Love your list!! I'm crushing on the guys in all of my romance books!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.