Monday, April 8, 2013

Moving Announcements

I decided to buy our change of address announcements rather than make them myself. I didn't think I would have the time or energy to make my own. After looking at several online options, I choose Paper Culture. I thought they had the best options. The fact that they plant a tree for every order and have free  rounded corners made them more attractive.
For our (Tai and me) announcements, I chose the Moving Box announcements.
Clearly not our info
For Dad's announcements, I chose the Bird House Relocation announcement.
I also ordered mailing labels for Tai and me. I found Paper Culture easy to work with. Their delivery was quick. Overall I was very happy with their service and would use them again.

Full disclosure: Paper Culture did not ask me to write this post. I paid for my purchases from Paper Culture. Just a happy customer, sharing my experience. 

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.