Hour 20. I was struggling to stay awake. I wanted to make it to a certain point in Outlander. I couldn't read 30 more pages so I called it quits at midnight.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Graphic Novels. Have a few in your pile to give yourself a break from longer novels.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No. I think the Readathon is a fantastic event. The volunteers do an amazing job.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
For me, going with the flow. I've noticed that either I go like gang busters in the morning and tap out around dinner time or I don't do much til later in the day and read late into the night. Both are fine and I shouldn't beat myself up for getting distracted.
5. How many books did you read?
Finished 2 and read about half of one.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Finished Scott Pilgrim vs The Universe and Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour. Still reading Outlander.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
All of them. I'm glad to have finished the Scott Pilgrim series. It's one I'd wanted to read for a long time.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Enjoyed them all.
Very likely. I love the Readathon and can't wait to participate again in October.