Saturday, April 27, 2013

Readathon-The Start

My official start time is 5am. Ha! I'll still be sound asleep at that time. I'll probably start closer to 10am. Dad and I need to run a couple of errands first before the reading starts.

To the meme...
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
A suburb of Seattle, WA

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I've only got one book in my stack, Outlander by Diana Gibaldon. I have other books in case I need a break from Outlander but I hope to make a good dent in Outlander today.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Guacamole! I haven't had any in a while it sounds so good right now.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

My name's Linda. I love to cook and read. Sometimes at the same time. I love movies. My husband got me tickets to a premiere of Much Ado About Nothing in May. I'm very excited about it since Joss Wheadon and Nathan Fillion will be there too. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This is my sixth readathon. I planned out the food a little better this time. Plus I've got some ideas for breaks if I need them. I'm looking forward to getting lost in Outlander and losing myself in the story.

I'll be posting updates throughout the day as well as chatting on Twitter (@sillylittle). Yay Readathon!!


2 comments:

Shiny! I love comments.