Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Library Loot



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.
I spotted The Outlaws of Sherwood while browsing Goodreads one day. I like the other McKinley books I've read so I'm looking forward to this one.
I'm starting a culinary herb garden. I'm not an experienced gardener so I'm expecting to fail a lot. But I'm looking forward to trying and hope Herb Gardening From The Ground up will give me some pointers. 
After enjoying Forever and A Day, I went ahead and requested the second in the series.

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. I'll be picking up "The World According to Mr. Rogers" today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for my turn on the holds list for Gone Girl.

    I LOVE herb gardening. It's so rewarding! The McKinley book looks interesting. She's quite the story teller. Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all of these!! If we would ever get some decent weather I would feel like being outside digging in the dirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well cover blog.books sound is very interesting series .

    book publicity

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is mind satisfactory. I read very carefully.

    water damage monterey

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.