Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Library Loot





Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


Shelf Talk had an excellent post on Historical Romances. Several caught my eye. Two of which came this week from the library. Forever and Day being the first. 
The Proposal being the second from Shelf Talk's list.
I've been reading Jenna's blog, Eat, Live, Run, for a while. I decided to check out her book.

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Have you flipped through White Jacket Required yet? What do you think? I had never heard of her blog before, but spent several minutes clicking through a few posts there just now. So many great food blogs out there these days, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking the books you picked up for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.