Monday, April 1, 2013

March Book Tally

Hexed by Kevin Hearne (320)
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World by Bryan O'Malley (200)
Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka (144)
The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn (285)
The Winter Witch by Paula Brackston (340)
Asunder by Jodi Meadows (406)
Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd (304)
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (452)
Hammered by Kevin Hearne (310)

Nine books this month. Not bad. Plus I read some great books. I'm loving Hearne's Iron Druid series. As you can see I read 2 books in that series this month. I was so excited to read Scarlet and Asunder. Both were excellent.


Stats:
Fill In The Gaps YTD: 0 (None this month)
Historical Reading Challenge YTD: 2 (Buddha in The Attic, The Winter Witch)
Mammoth Book Challenge YTD: 2 (Scarlet)
Let Me Count The Ways Book Challenge: Pages read this month (2761), Pages read this year (7245)
Total books to date: 23

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.