Saturday, April 27, 2013

Readathon-Midday Break

It's about 3pm here and I've probably read for 2 hours. I had an errand to run in the morning. When I got home, I made breakfast, got a loaf of bread going, and made some guacamole. Then I read for a hour before starting lunch. Following lunch I read for another hour while doing some laundry. Dad and I need to trek to the grocery store and library now. I'm hoping to get a few more hours of reading in before crashing tonight.

I'm still reading Outlander. I think reading one book for the duration of the Readathon was a bad idea. I like finishing books and I will not be finishing Outlander today. I might read Scott Pilgrim vs The Universe tonight.

How's everyone else doing?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're able to get in a few more hours tonight :) I'm doing great, finished a few books (graphic novels are PERFECT for this event)

    Everywhere we go
    People want to know
    Who we are
    So we tell them
    We are the readers!
    The mighty, mighty readers!

    I hope you’re having a fantastic Read-a-Thon!
    Jennifer ~ Team Panda
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on choosing a single book for Readathon! I've always done that and could only finish the one title throughout the entire 24 hours. It does make one feel inadequate, doesn't it? :-) Still, there's something to be said for sticking with it no matter what. If it must be one title, you've chosen the right one in Outlander!

    Good luck with the rest of the night. Happy Reading!

    Nolatari
    Team Panda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to do a bunch of other stuff too so my reading day didn't go exactly as planned!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.