Thursday, May 14, 2009

Asparagus with Garlic, Ginger, and Sesame

Tai had a lemon garlic asparagus years ago. He asked me to attempt to recreate it. Again, he didn't know what was in this magical dish. I did some searching and found this recipe.
So delicious. It's not the magical asparagus dish Tai was looking for but he did enjoy this one. I leave out the chives and the sesame seeds. If you leave the asparagus in the sauce while you get the rest of dinner ready, a few minutes, it gets better!

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm going to have to try this tonight! We just got 2 huge bunches of purple asparagus in our produce bin and from what I can tell the only difference is it's just a tad sweeter in flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We grilled asparagus on the grill the other night and it was great. I love it too...I'll have to try this recipe sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try this! it looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.