Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thoughts on This Year I Will...by MJ Ryan

I don't remember where I found out about This Year I Will...by MJ Ryan. But I'm glad I decided to pick it up. Remember those New Year's resolutions? Where are they now? This book explains why you might not be succeeding at losing weight/making more time for family/eat better. I really liked how the chapters were short but had a lot of information in them. I could read a little bit, think about and make changes before continuing on.
I really recommend this book for anyone who is trying to make a change. I really liked the real life examples to help you succeed.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting read and I like the idea of real life examples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I might just have to pick this up! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.