Monday, September 10, 2012

BBAW 2012: Appreciation


I'm celebrating Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Today's topic is about sharing about five blogs I want to highlight today.

Staci of Life In The Thumb: When people say you should be authentic, take your queues from Staci. I can always count on Staci to be honest in her reviews. If she doesn't care for a book, she gives her honest opinion. I love her sense of humor and style.

Linda of The Book Girl of Mur-y- Castell: Besides having a fabulous name, Linda is also my go to resource for urban fantasy and romance. She reads a crazy amount of books so she's always read something I haven't read yet.

Kristilyn of Reading In Winter-I've recently started reading Kristilyn's blog and found her funny and relatable  Plus her recent Zombie week added a pile of my books to my tbr list. 

Lydia of The Lost Entwife-Lydia reads a lot like me, some YA, some adult fiction and anything else that looks good. She's also hosting the Western Genre Challenge which I'm terribly behind on!

Christine from The Happily Ever After...- I love seeing Christine's latest CSA boxes. She's shares terrific recipes. And she loves to read. What more could I want?



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the love, Linda! I'm glad Zombie Week added some books to your pile. :) It's Witch Week this week -- maybe that'll add a few more!

    I'll be sure to check out some of these other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks :D Haha, yes I do read too much sometimes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has you there girlie!! I swear you're a reading machine!! :D

      Delete
  3. I really like Reading in Winter too. I'll have to check out the others on your list. Thanks for sharing :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a nice surprise, Linda!! I'm glad that you like my honest thoughts and I always strive to stay true to myself!! :D

    You are such a generous and nice person!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know some of the blogs on your list, but some are new to me. I'm definitely going to check them out. How much fun is BBAW?? This is my first time participating and I'm having such a blast exploring all of these blogs! :D
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know any of these blogs, can't wait to check them out! Urban fantasy, huh? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I replied on twitter earlier in the week, but wanted to make sure I came by to say thank you for so much for appreciating me and my little corner in blogland. I love sharing ideas and chatting with you about food from the farm, cookbooks and fiction books! You are awesome, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... and for not making fun of my typos like the really bad one above. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.