Monday, May 5, 2008

A Little Cover-up

I was thinking I probably should have something to cover up with in case it gets chilly at the reception. Kris saw these bolero jackets and I think they were so cute on her.This one is from David's Bridal. What do you think? In either ivory or green it might be cute?
Or maybe just a wrap like this one:
Also from David's Bridal. But not going to keep me warm if it's super chilly.
This wrap from Nordstroms is out of my budget right now. But probably what I want. Although I'm worried that it will keep falling off and I'll tire of pull it back up!
This one won't add warmth but it does add some glamor.
I found this one here. Some very pretty stuff there!
So what do you think? Are you wearing a shawl, wrap or a bolero?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.