Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Knottie Bio Inspiration-Vegas Style

In honor of my upcoming trip to Vegas this month, I thought I would focus on Vegas bios.
VegasSept07
I think it's a requirement to get your picture take in front of the Vegas sign.
I love the lobby of the Bellagio.I love her hair. I love that pin too!
Mrs 26&Worththewait
Vegas weddings have moved beyond getting married by Elvis! This lovely couple was married at Ceasars.Even though this was a destination wedding, quite a few people came. I think Vegas is a great idea because lots of people like Vegas and depending on where you live, it's not far.
RSweetpea
I love this color combo!
And she's such a pretty bride too!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Vegas! Love those photos, especially the first, it is so iconic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliments! Have a wonderful wedding!

    - RSweetPea

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.