Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Library Loot #1

Hehehe. I found another online book group to join. This one highlights what books you picked up from the library this week.
So this is what Tai and I picked up tonight. Two books on hold:The Alchemy of Stone by Ekaterina Sedia and The Sharper Your Knife, The Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn. I've been wanting to read The Sharper Your Knife for a while. Leafing through it I see some great mouthwatering recipes. The Alchemy of Stone was recommended on someone's blog. I thought it sounded interesting for both me and Tai. Not often that happens.
Hopefully I'll have a chance to read both of these before they have to go back to the library. I'm in the middle of my book club book right now (The Friday Night Knitting Club). Must read that first!

1 comment:

  1. I tried reading Friday Night Knitting Club but just couldn't get invedsted... should I press on? Does it get better?

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.