Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 Car Family

Yes, Tai finally got another car. We'd been a one car family for over 2 years. It had been ok when Tai was working cause he could take the bus very easily. But now he might not be able to take the bus anymore. Plus he was tired of bumming rides from me. So he purchased this preowned beauty:It runs very well. There were only minor things with it. But the best part (for me) is:She's a stick shift! I never learned how to drive a stick shift! My dad tried to teach me back when I was learning how to drive. But I failed and stuck to automatics. Tai wants to teach me so I can drive the Toyota. So look me for me stalling this lovely car in a local parking lot!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh once you learn how to drive stick then you can start driving tractors around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the car! That's great. My dad tried to teach me too and I was a failure. I would love to learn though. I think it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I love it when you're about to stall and the car will "lurch" back and forth. It's the greatest!

    Actually I used to have a stick shift when I was younger, but people would always pull up so close behind me on hills, so I'd have to peel out to avoid not rolling back into them! ;-)
    I prefer automatics now though - nothing's worse than being stuck in traffic with a stick shift!

    But congrats on the car!!!! And good luck learning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I'd pop by and visit your blog... what a cute car! Don't worry, you will get the hang of shifting gears. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.