Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weekly Geek-Book Quotes #5

"I guess if I wrote a book one day, it would be about hair." Julia Louis-Dreyfus

If I wrote a book, what it be about? I have hundreds of books rattling around in my head. When I'm bored I start writing them, but not on paper. When I start writing them I get stuck. I can start a book but never end it. Mostly I write about people. Ever see someone on the street and create a story about them? I do.
I'd also like to write about my mom and her mother. I think they had interesting lives. I might just write that for myself.
What would you write about?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's a great quote. I definitely don't remember it at all.

    I agree with you, though - I feel like so much goes on in my head that it could make hundreds of books. They'd mostly be about how my boyfriend doesn't pick up his laundry and shopping, though. Not too exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.