Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update: 100 days!!!

Eeee! We are at 100 days people! I can't believe it. It doesn't feel like we have that few days. I took a long break from active wedding planning. Really, for a month, I didn't do any active wedding planning.
But yesterday I bought our wedding bands. I convo'ed the etsy seller and worked out what we wanted. Our rings should be here in a month. I'm pretty excited about them. I'll post pics when they get here.
I should be deciding on the font for the addresses. I looked at a few on dafont.com. I saw a bunch I liked it. I should just download them already. I need to send one invite early, but all the rest won't go out til May.
I need an outfit for the shower. I'll be keeping an eye out for something cute. Marta and Ashley are already hard at work for my shower. I'm pretty excited for it.
So, that's all that's going on in wedding world here. That and looking for suits for the boys. Jeff (the groomsman who's supposed to be helping me) has fallen off the planet. So, I need to get cracking on that. I swear I'll be less talk and more pictures/accomplishing soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! The next 99 days will be the fastest days of your life! Hope you enjoy it thoroughly! Can't wait to see the bands!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.