I'll explain my absence in the next post, but first, I've been tagged. Kate of Kate's Wedding, Jennifer of She Weds, and Tina of With This Ring, I Thee Obsess all tagged me. I'll oblige you all.
Here are my six random facts about myself:
1. I was named for my maternal grandmother, but I go by the same name as my aunt. Which is kind of cool.
2. I'm extremely competitive and I hate losing. So much that I rather not play if I think I'll lose. I'm a sore loser and have been known to throw things after losing. It was just a deck of cards and no one got hurt.
3. I'm subscribed to 87 blogs on my Google Reader. Most of them are wedding related.
4. I love to bake and cook. I'm not always very good at it, but I like to try.
5. I used to throw shot put in high school. I was pretty good but I never won any awards. I did enjoy lifting weights to get in shape then.
6. I love doing laundry. I love the smell of clean clothes and I love putting my laundry away. I'm crazy I know.
I'm not going to tag anyone cause it appears to me that everyone on my Google Reader has done this already. If by chance you haven't, consider yourself tagged!
Post a Comment
Shiny! I love comments.