Monday, February 11, 2008

Sparkly!

I promised to show you sparkly things so here we go!
First, the bracelet I kind of mentioned last week. Look how pretty she wrapped.I'm totally going to use that bow again! I almost didn't want to unwrap it, but I knew that something even prettier was inside.
My gorgeous bracelet that I bought from Kris' mom in her etsy store. She's adding new stuff as time goes on. The bracelet's perfect though. I think this will serve as my something blue!
And the line of sparkly things continues. I bought these shoes:
I like the silver sparkles (which you really can't see in this picture), but I'm not sure if I like the peep toe. If they don't work out, no big deal. I'm sure I can find a use for silver sparkly shoes all the time. I bought the earrings and the hair comb from a knottie. I don't know if I'll use the hair comb or not, but I thought it would be good to have. I love the earrings too. They aren't pink. Just look pink in this photo. But they sparkly and aren't too heavy. Can you tell I like sparkles? If I wear the earrings and the hair comb together that will probably be too much bling, huh? Probably should choose one or the other.

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.