Monday, October 6, 2008

Hangers

I stopped at Linens & Things since they are going out of business. The store was almost picked clean and the discount wasn't that good yet (30%-50%). I don't get excited til it's closer to 50%-75% off. But I wanted to see what they had in case there was something I needed. Nothing I needed but I did pick up these Joy Mangano Huggable Hangers.
I have a few deep V-necked shirts that do not seem to want to stay on the hangers. I have some of those padded hangers for them but I had too many and needed more. These seemed like a more affordable option. The 10 pack was marked down to $6. The package also claims that it will double your closet space. I don't know if it will and I don't think I'll buy enough to see if that claim is true. But if I do go Linens & Things again I might pick up another pack.

1 comment:

  1. Is just one Linens & Things store going out of business, or is it the whole chain? Because there's one near my house, and if they're having a going-out-of-business sale, I should probably head over and see what I can scrounge up.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.