Saturday, October 4, 2008

Currently....

wearing
I wore really uncomfortable shoes to work one day. They hurt my feet so bad I knew I wouldn't last all day in them. At lunch I ran out to Macy's to buy flip flops. I had planned on buying some cheap ones but I found these. I had heard about FitFlops when they first came out. These are so comfy. i don't know if I'm really getting a workout but I love them!


using
I bought these huge recyclable bags from Costco months ago. I love them. They were really useful during the wedding. I used them to lug gifts home, carry supplies to the site, and of course buy more things at Costco.


watching

I have to say I've been excited about this show since I first heard about it. Hello? JJ Abrams and Joshua Jackson? There's something that I'll watch. The first episode didn't excite me but the shows have gotten better since. We a little disappointed that they are taking a 2 week break especially since the season just started.


reading
I haven't been a fan of Barbara Kingsolver's other books but this a fantastic book. I hate getting off the bus because I have to stop reading it. I'm learning so much and I can't wait to go shopping and start buying more local produce and less processed food. I don't know if I'll be able to eat seasonally all the time but I'll try.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving FRINGE too!! It's such an interesting show, without being too too weird. I love his shows.

    And I'm with ya' on the eat-local-fresh-non processed.... I try, but it's hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving FRINGE too!! It's such an interesting show, without being too too weird. I love his shows.

    And I'm with ya' on the eat-local-fresh-non processed.... I try, but it's hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.